GRAND ADVENTURE! GRAND ADVENTURE!

i remember playing this right when it came out and there were no walkthroughs so i had to figure it out myself but it was very fun to play.

Emptygoddess responds:

Haha. Yeah, it blows my mind there IS walkthroughs now.

Maze Clicker WEB VERSION Maze Clicker WEB VERSION

graphics are horrible, music is good, its a bit too simple to be a game don't you think?
2 stars cuz the music is good.

Windows Infinity Windows Infinity

I remember this used to be a thing and a lot of people made windows simulators

SWARM SWARM

bad.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Awsome as hell you guys made the best flash game of all time!

Create your own Mario level Create your own Mario level

HAha lol you must make more of these they sure are bad but i like em keep it up

ZabuJard responds:

i will make much more my friend thank u so much

Trollface Quest 13 Trollface Quest 13

yay trolllooloo

Hobo 7 - Heaven Hobo 7 - Heaven

AWESOME ENDING (LOL) HAHAHAHAHA You have to continue with this game series your doing a great job as a flash game developer.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks! I probably won't continue with this game series, it has kinda run its course. It was super fun to make, but it's also nice to work on other games. Really glad you like the Hobo series and thanks for the 5 stars!

Hobo Brawl Hobo Brawl

I don't want to insult you and everything because i still love this game its just that its kinda like the game dad n me that was made in 2005 and this game was made in 2008.

SeethingSwarm responds:

This game was totally inspired by Dad 'n Me! It even says so in the Author Comments above. It's one of my favourite flash games, so don't worry, you're not insulting me :) I have also made another game called Ninja, which is my little tribute to Castle Crashers, made by the same people who made Dad 'n Me, more or less. I'm really glad you like the Hobo series and thanks for the 5 stars!

flash button tut flash button tut

quite pointless for me because i'm not a beginner, but not bad. 4 stars to make u happy.